AIM
Italo

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

Hey, that's nice!

Concept, art and music fitted theirselves PERFECTLY in this game. As everybody else said, It just lacks storyline. Takes some time to load, but, whatever. Keep up the good work!

Pixelize Pixelize

Sweeeet!

Very simple game, but really fun.
But it should have another map, maybe :D

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

A new remix of Zelda

It's great. Reminded me a lot of the SNES game. I laughed a lot while playin' it, It's funny. Oh, and congratulations on your art, it looks like Akira Toriyama's art in the stoyline.
Keep up the good work.

powerUP powerUP

Could've been better...

I have to agree, it has a bad choice of controls.
I think u should put levels to make the game longer, and a bigger screen and scenery would be interesting.
Plus you should put power ups on it... It gets boring after a while. If you add like, unreachable sizes that you couldn't EVER touch, or something...Just to make it better!
You had a good idea, but I think you need to fix it.

Fury Officer Fury Officer

Good...

But a bit too confuse.
Apart from the special moves, there's only the same punch, and it starts to lag when more enemies appear!
It would be better if it had a combo, even if it would be just one.

Still, it's a good game, and has a funny art.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Wonderful!

Jeez, this game is really one of the best beat em' ups I've ever played.
It has a very good concept n' art, and it reminds me of good old games of this style.
Many characters, many achievements and lots of fun!

Oh, and just for the record, why not include another move, like a throw or something?

Congrats, Luis and BoMToons :D

Survival Lab Survival Lab

Great!

Great game, Very fun and addictive! And very hard, though xD
Keep up the good work!

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Awesome

Yeah, very nice game!
The idea of mixing streets of rage and kirby, and still don't get too equal to any of the games is really kick-ass :D

yet I think some bugs must be fixed... when I was going on the elevator, one of the gray guys kept getting stuck on the corner of the screen, and I couldn't reach him. I tried to restart, but it happended again n again, so I had to start a new game...

Apart from that, I think your game's awesome. Funny, well-made, and creative.
Yea, you deserve a 9.